I'm doing it a bit differently this week...below are movie quotes. Don't stress about filling them in correctly, just put something funny or applicable, or hey, if you DO know it, feel free to fill it in correctly!
I'll have the correct fill-ins up on my blog, along with the movie title and the character name who spoke the line...AND below that my fill-in goofy answers :-) Enjoy!
1. "I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, _____, _____."
2. "Why is _____ always gone?"
3. "Harold, *everyone* has the right to make an _____."
4. "Nine companions, so be it. You shall be _____."
5. "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to _____."
6. "Mama says they was magic shoes. They could _____."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!