Dad's still in the hospital...but his doctors say he's recovering tiny bit by tiny bit. All your positive thoughts, well wishes and prayers must've helped. Thank you so much! I've read all your comments and appreciate everything you've said.
Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own :-) Have fun with this, don't worry if you don't know 'em...just make up something silly or do a silly one and a serious one! The most important part is to have fun with it.
Here we go!
1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, _____.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, _____.
3. _____, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, _____.
5. _____, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
I did this last year, too; if you'd like to do that one as well, feel free! You can see it by clicking on this.