I just wanted to let you all know Dad passed away peacefully in his sleep at 11:45 last night...I like to think Mom was saying to him, "Would you please hurry up?! The ice in my gin and tonic is melting, you're slow as molasses." Now they're together. And I miss them both. If you'd like to read a bit more about Dad, I wrote a bit about him on my other blog.
I very much appreciated all your positive thoughts and prayers for Dad, thank you :-) Also, Happy New Year to you all; I'm looking forward to 2009 very much!
And...here we go!
1. The world is _____.
2. _____ was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder _____.
4. _____ at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for _____.
6. _____ is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!