We're going to do things a bit differently this week. A blog friend, Jen, wrote a post called I Am From . . . A Meme Worth Doing, using this template (it's worth checking out Fred's and Jen's writing to get an idea of what to do). I thought it would be fun to do the fill-ins on this template. We'll do 5 this week and 5 next, plus the regular last fill-in we always do. Let me know what you think, have fun, and...here we go!
1. I am from _______ (specific ordinary item), from _______ (product name) and _______.
2. I am from the _______ (home description... adjective, adjective, sensory detail).
3. I am from the _______ (plant, flower, natural item), the _______ (plant, flower, natural detail)
4. I am from _______ (family tradition) and _______ (family trait), from _______ (name of family member) and _______ (another family name) and _______ (family name).
5. I am from the _______ (description of family tendency) and _______ (another one).
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!