Thursday, November 22, 2012

ffi


It's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. To counteract this, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close at midnight on Friday nights on Saturday from now on. Thanks for your understanding (this will stay at the top for awhile).

And...here we go!

1. Oh, I am so _____.
2. _____ was my favorite part of the big meal yesterday.
3. Where does _____.
4. _____ was filled with _____.
5. This weather _____.
6. _____; these are some of the things I wish for my loved ones.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


9 comments:

Chat Noir said...

Finally got my calendar in sync... well, for this week at least.

Anonymous said...

Mine's up and filled in. Happy Weekend and Happy Thanksgiving US of A.

Maribeth said...

Mine is up! Yay!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Usually I do this ahead, but not this weekend. busy busy, lol

Kwizgiver said...

Thanks for the fun fill-ins!

Roben-Marie said...

Thanks and I appreciate the monitoring of posts. I like to check them out but was getting frustrated to see that people were not participating but linking. Happy weekend everyone!

LauraBelle said...

I don't know if mine is working or not but I'm leaving a comment anyway!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mine are up.