Thursday, December 6, 2012

FFI


It's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. To counteract this, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close on Saturday from now on. Thanks for your understanding (this will stay at the top for awhile).

And...here we go!

1. I saw _____.
2. _____...just a hint, please!
3. Once _____.
4. _____ in times past.
5. The road led _____.
6. _____ in the morning light.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!


11 comments:

Bernie said...

Mine is up - enjoy, and have a great weekend everyone!! AussiePomm - Friday Fill-Ins!!!!

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

Linking up for the first time!! Tat was fun :)
Karen

Chat Noir said...

Have a great weekend everyone.

Maribeth said...

Mine is up! :)

lou said...

Have a wonderful weekend to all. I will be joining Friday fill in every Friday from now on. I hope its okay. hehe

The Liebers said...

Happy Friday!!

**** April **** said...

Happy Friday! I was actually STUMPED on content for a couple! YIKES!

Kwizgiver said...

Great prompts, Janet!

~Andie~ said...

Hope you all enjoy the weekend :)

Kelly said...

Happy Friday! Great prompts, Janet! I had to really think to come up with some of these. :-)

Anonymous said...

Mine are up! A bit late!