Thursday, December 27, 2012

FFI


It's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. To counteract this, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close on Saturday from now on. Thanks for your understanding (this will stay at the top for awhile).

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas if you celebrate that...and a happy Boxing day to those that celebrate that! And...here we go!

1. They've _____.
2. _____ going _____.
3. What is _____.
4. _____ tv shows.
5. Eyes _____.
6. _____ ut oh _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

Here are the answers to last week's Christmas carols:

IDOAWCJLTOIUTK: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to know
CROAOFJFNAYN: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Jack Frost nippin' at your nose
IBTLALLC: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
OLTOBHSWSTL: Old little town of Bethlehem how still we see thee lie
SBRAYLITLSIG: Sleigh bells ring are you listenin' in the lane snow is glistening
IBHFC: I'll be home for Christmas
WWYAMCWWYAMC: We wish you a merry Christmas...
IHTBOCD: I heard the bells on Christmas day
FTSIAJHS: Frosty the snowman is a jolly happy soul