Thursday, December 20, 2012

santa and sleigh


It's come to my attention that the Friday Fill-Ins is apparently attracting spammers who are trying to lure participants to their blog. To counteract this, if your Friday Fill-In post isn't at the top of your blog on Friday, your link will be deleted. I will be checking this each Friday. Also, the link-up on Mr. Linky will close on Saturday from now on. Thanks for your understanding (this will stay at the top for awhile).

This week, same as last year, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you'd like to play along, great! if you just want to do the regular Fill-Ins, that's perfectly fine, too! And...here we go!

1. Ahhhh _____.
2. _____ preparing _____!
3. Creating a _____.
4. _____ relaxation.
5. Kick start _____.
6. _____ end of the world _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

AND/OR

1. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK:
2. CROAOFJFNAYN:
3. IBTLALLC:
4. OLTOBHSWSTL:
5. SBRAYLITLSIG:
6. IBHFC:
7. WWYAMCWWYAMC:
8. IHTBOCD:
9. FTSIAJHS:




12 comments:

Bernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bernie said...

Its all about Christmas this week!!

Mines up as well at AussiePomm - Friday Fill-Ins - A Christmas Edition!!!!

Have a great day!!

I have the correct link this time... te hehehe...)

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Got mine up! Happy Holidays everyone.

ehms said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Weekend! Mines up!

http://merdinein.blogspot.com

dtbrents said...

Thank you for hosting FFI. I have been too sick to do mine for a few months but I hope to start reg now. Thank you so much for checking and deleting links that don't follow the rules. I have done so many blog hops where it's just a link to advertisements. Have a wonderful Christmas. Doylene

Roben-Marie said...

Merry Christmas everyone!! :)

LauraBelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LauraBelle said...

I got mine up! Merry Christmas! ♥

Kwizgiver said...

We did the lyrics at school today, I'm so bummed but it would feel like cheating because I know them already.

ShannonW said...

My post is up. HERE!.

Merry Christmas to all!

Apple said...

The fill-ins this week were really fun to do! :)

Anonymous said...

Mines up late, I just saw that was against the rules =-( sorry!