(design by "thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/)"
This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!
So...here we go!
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is _____.
2. _____ the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was _____.
4. _____ child's game _____.
5. The reason is _____.
6. _____ snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!