Today's the last Friday you get a choice of the regular fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). As you know, a friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. If you'd like to play along, great! And...Merry Christmas eve to those who celebrate it!
So...here we go!
1. These are a few _____.
2. _____ holiday dinner.
3. What's that I hear _____.
4. _____ quiet, quiet.
5. Some of my favorite holiday memories include _____.
6. _____ not even a mouse.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And here are the answers to last week's:
19. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas just like the ones I used to kinow
20. CROAOFJFNAYN: Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Jack Frost nippin' at your nose
21. IBTLALLC: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
22. OLTOBHSWSTL: Old little town of Bethlehem how still we see thee lie
23. SBRAYLITLSIG: Sleigh bells ring are you listenin' in the lane snow is glistening
24. IBHFC: I'll be home for Christmas
25. WWYAMCWWYAMC: We wish you a merry Chrisrmas...
26. IHTBOCD: I heard the bells on Christmas day
27. FTSIAJHS: Frosty the snowman is a jolly happy soul