Friday, December 31, 2010



Happy New Year to all! we go!

1. I feel _____.

2. _____ and song.

3. It's _____.

4. _____ and how.

5. On New Year's Eve _____.

6. _____ practice.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

And here are the answers to last week's:

28. JOSNLYETW: jolly old st nicholas lean your ear this way
29. GKWLLOOTFOS: good king wencelas looked out on the feast of stephen
30. UOTRRPOJGOSC: up on the rooftop reindeer pause out jumps good old santa clause
31. JBJBJBR: jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
32. IHABCWY: ill have a blue chrismas without you
33. WUNWTAGC: way up north where the air gets cold
34. JHTSBRTTTT: just hear those sleigh bells jingling ting ting tingling too
35. CTTMPRPPP: come the told me pa rum pa pa pum
36. AWHHOH: angels we have heard on high
37. HAHJC: have a holly jolly chrismas
38. AIAMNCFAB: away in the manger no crib for a bed


TopHat said...

Mine's up here!

Shannon W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon W. said...

Oops sorry..

Mine is HERE

Lezlei Ann Young said...

My fill-ins are HERE

TamTam said...

Mines up

Kwizgiver said...

I think this is really #206...

Happy New Year!

bonz said...

Happy New Year!

here's mine... Friday Fill-Ins

Caralicious said...

Happy New Year! My friday fill-ins is HERE.

Diana_CT said...

Happy New Year!
My answers are posted here,

jared's mum said...

my post is up:

kyooty said...

Happy new Friday... :0

~Kristina said...

I missed this one for a surgery that needed doing.
Thank you for the awesome carol challenge in December.
I'm excited for what fill-ins you will have in 2011.

Janet said...

~Kristina, hope all is well, and thank you!