Happy New Year to all! So...here we go!
1. I feel _____.
2. _____ and song.
3. It's _____.
4. _____ and how.
5. On New Year's Eve _____.
6. _____ practice.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And here are the answers to last week's:
28. JOSNLYETW: jolly old st nicholas lean your ear this way
29. GKWLLOOTFOS: good king wencelas looked out on the feast of stephen
30. UOTRRPOJGOSC: up on the rooftop reindeer pause out jumps good old santa clause
31. JBJBJBR: jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
32. IHABCWY: ill have a blue chrismas without you
33. WUNWTAGC: way up north where the air gets cold
34. JHTSBRTTTT: just hear those sleigh bells jingling ting ting tingling too
35. CTTMPRPPP: come the told me pa rum pa pa pum
36. AWHHOH: angels we have heard on high
37. HAHJC: have a holly jolly chrismas
38. AIAMNCFAB: away in the manger no crib for a bed