This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!
So...here we go!
1. I wish _____.
2. _____...that's what I'm thinking.
3. Please bring _____.
4. _____ is so amazing.
5. One of my fondest hopes _____.
6. _____ and I just wanted to say thank you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
And here are the answers to last week's:
1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little christmas
2. TFNTADS: the first noel the angels did say
3. GRYMGLNYD: god rest ye merry gentleman let nothing you dismay
4. ICUAMC: it came upon a midnight clear
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you better watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come